Hydra Buzzard Black Vulture mes - zwarte schede
Buzzard is the first EDC multitool neck knife designed by us. It is inspired in the U.S.A. combining the perfect proportions of an EDC knife and a tool.
- Black vulture version comes with a black powder coating that gives Buzzard another look.
- Light-handed knife with more functionalities than a regular knife. The perfect balance between a good blade, a screwdriver and a wrench.
- Can be turned out into any screwdriver you want just by attaching a bit key to it.
- Buzzard comes with an m6, m5 and m3 fixed wrench on its handle.
- Ringed knife that reassembles a karambit, the ring allows you a quick release and a firm grip in your hand.
- Fully customizable for left and right users. Carry it attached to your belt, bag or hanging in your neck.
- Made out 1.4116 stainless steel, one of the most resilient and resistant steels around.
- Sheath made by Kydex®.
- Entirely made in Europe with premium and finest materials.
- Two sheath options available, black or brown.
Buzzard are one of the smallest birds of prey, their survival spirit has make them to adapt to every environment. We tried to reflect that ultimate survival spirit in our knife: sleek, small, effective, quick and badass looking.
EAN-13 Code: 8436595550095
Model Name: Buzzard Black Vulture
Made in Spain
Best Use: EDC
Product Type: Fixed Blade
Blade Material: 1.4116 Cryogenic Stainless Steel
Blade Hardness: 55-57 HRc
Blade Length: 3.15” (80 mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.19” (5 mm)
Blade Width: 0.79” (20 mm)
Blade Grind: Hollow grind
Blade Shape: Seax point
Blade Finish: Black powder coating
Cutting Edge: 2.95” (75 mm)
Edge Type: Straight
Tang Type: Full tang
Handle Material: 1.4116 Cryogenic Stainless Steel
Handle Length: 3.54” (90 mm)
Lanyard Hole: Yes
Overall Length: 6.69” (170 mm)
Sheath Included: Yes
Sheath Material: Kydex®
Sheath Color: Black
Sheath Attachment Type: Paracord - Neck knife
Weight: 4.06 Oz (115 gr)